Pages

My other passion......

During my not so free time (I stole some of it) I enjoyed playing with my sewing machine, needle and thread. All works are the result of trial and error (thanks to Mr.Google and Lady Youtube). These are the end products........

Thursday 6 October 2011

lagi hasil cuba-cuba jahit.....



This one ordered by my boss....dia nak simpan koleksi pisau. Lupa lak nak ambil gambar inside view. Nanti mintak dia snap a picture bila dah letak pisau2 tersebut.....

Updated....inside view and gambar dah letak pisau

siap letak scale boss I nih....

tu dia pisau.....ngalah rambo...




Dah lama berangan nak cuba jahit........This is my travel sewing kit




front view



 Travel sewing kit....rolled
Dimension : 6 x 2 inch
Price start at RM10 without accessories (depending on choice of fabric)

Ordered by Farah.....yang ada bunga tu is her BB Torch cover...


Please e-mail me at drkharmila@yahoo.com if you're interested to order one of these....


Buat masa ni, kain ni jelah yang ada in addition to the red checkered, blue denim and army green. Pink Sakura dah habis stok......well...girls love pink.....I definitely have to change my taste.....(http://stewtulang.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-need-some-feminine-touch.html)

No comments:

Post a Comment