Pages

My other passion......

During my not so free time (I stole some of it) I enjoyed playing with my sewing machine, needle and thread. All works are the result of trial and error (thanks to Mr.Google and Lady Youtube). These are the end products........

Sunday 30 October 2011

New fabric.....(sikit-sikit lama-lama jadi bukit)

Kain-kain yang dipancing kat Nilai Square 

I categorized these fabric according to their price range.

Fabrik Siri B

B0001 Linen

B0002 Linen

B0003 Japanese Cotton- medium weigh

B0004 Japanese Cotton - medium weight cotton

Fabrik Siri C

C0001 Cotton Linen

C0002 Cotton Linen

C0003 Cotton - medium weight cotton

Product price would be different according to choice of fabric.  

Harga roll pencil case
     - Fabric siri A = RM12
   - Fabric siri B = RM13.50
   - Fabric siri C = RM15

Harga sewing kit case
     - Fabric siri A = RM10
   - Fabric siri B = RM12
   - Fabric siri C = RM14


Harga brooch hanger (6" x 12")
     - Fabric siri A = RM8
   - Fabric siri B = RM10
   - Fabric siri C = RM12

**Brooch hanger hanya sesuai guna medium weight cotton/linen

No comments:

Post a Comment