Pages

My other passion......

During my not so free time (I stole some of it) I enjoyed playing with my sewing machine, needle and thread. All works are the result of trial and error (thanks to Mr.Google and Lady Youtube). These are the end products........

Monday 31 October 2011

Moving slowly but surely....

I'm a full time professional, a student and lately become a part time "suka-suka" crafter. My customer belum ramai and I move quite slowly since I have to accommodate many things within my 24 hours. Anyway, I like this new obsession and hopefully will move forward with it.....Insya Allah...


Banyak-banyak terima kasih to those yang order.....

Single colour back stitch - the butterfly is complimentary....

Whipped back stitch - multicolour (the box is whipped with linen thread)

Thanks to Mama Aina and Ammar....

Thanks to CT Mariam from Bentong, Pahang

Harga roll pencil case
     - Fabric no siri A = RM12.00
   - Fabric no siri B = RM13.50
   - Fabric no siri C = RM15

Hand embroidered name tag (max font size 48, max 8 characters) 
  - Single colour back stitch = RM2
  - Whipped back stitch (single colour) = RM3
  - Whipped back stitch (multi colour) = RM5


No comments:

Post a Comment