Pages

My other passion......

During my not so free time (I stole some of it) I enjoyed playing with my sewing machine, needle and thread. All works are the result of trial and error (thanks to Mr.Google and Lady Youtube). These are the end products........

Monday 3 October 2011

Roll pencil case......

This project started about 2 weeks ago.....buatkan Khalish new pencil case since he lost his pencil case at school. School really is a twilight zone where things can easily and mysteriously disappear.....without a trace....

This is how it turn out to be.....


 Material: Cotton
 Dimension: 9 x 3 inch rolled








View from inside.......the height is 9 inch, cukup panjang untuk pencil and pencil color








This one for Azamshah....army green color. Sangat sesuai untuk boys

Material: Heavy cotton
Dimension: 9 x 3 inch rolled




 Pandangan dari dalam.....











2 of this were ordered by Fadzila in Johor....dah safely delivered. Good to hear that her daughters were very happy.....

Material: Japanese Cotton





These two were taken by Dida for her daughters and a similar one was bought by Fairis for her daughter too...

Material: Soft Cotton


 Inside View

Until today, the boys said few of their friends berminat nak order the pencil case but I need to hear from their parents, so I create this blog for the parents to have a look. The pencil case cost RM12 per piece. Tambahan RM2 untuk hand embroidery untuk nama (maximun 8 huruf). I also sew kopiah sekolah. Sementara stok kain sekarang masih ada harga kopiah RM4. Please e-mail me at drkharmila@yahoo.com if you're interested.

UPDATE 17.10.2011

Greean Army canvas for Taiseer


Soft denim untuk Arib



Ada masa nanti upload gambar lagi.....

2 comments: